10 Easy Ways to Increase Your Sales by 3317%
This article will show you 10 easy ways to increase your sales. Try some of these techniques and watch your sales soar. You’ll want to test everything you do to find out what works the best for your products. So let’s get started.
- ‘Great Headline’ - Increase sales up to (1700%). You must have an attention grabbing headline or your prospects will move on to a different website in a matter of seconds. And all the work you put into the rest of your sales page is wasted because people won’t be reading it. So it is very important to spend a lot of time and effort into creating excellent headlines and sub-headlines. Study the pros, brush up on your copywriting skills, and invest in some e-books on writing headlines.
- ‘Strong Guarantee’ - Increase sales up to (400%). You should have a strong guarantee for all your products. Only offer products that you really believe in and you will have a smaller amount of returns. Have a rock solid, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee and you will sell more products because your customers will feel safe buying from you. And the longer the guarantee the more sales you’ll make. Now some people will return your products but with the longer guarantee and the increase in sales you can afford to have a few returns.
- ‘Pop-Ups’ - Increase sales up to (300%). You can use a pop-up when people visit your website to tempt them to join your newsletter. Or have an exit pop-up when they leave. You can offer a discount here if you like or maybe offer a freebie to collect their names and email address to use later. Another technique would be to ask them why they are leaving. Offer them a free gift if they fill out a survey and you’ll be able to use this information to improve your future sales.
- ‘Testimonials’ - Increase sales up to (250%). It will increase your sales if you use testimonials because it will add creditability to your products. If you are buying something online from someone for the first time there’s no way of knowing if you’ll receive a good product. So it’s always easier to make that final decision about buying from someone if you can read a testimonial or two from people who have already purchased the same product.
- ‘Backend Products’ - Increase sales up to (250%). This should be a very good way to make lots of extra money. After someone buys your product, or joins your newsletter, you will add them to your list. It will always be easier to sell to someone that has purchased from you before. Send them an email that promotes one of your products and have links that will take them to your sales page or to your affiliate’s sales page. Also be sure to send them valuable free information whenever you can to help keep them on your list.
- ‘3D Graphical Image of your Product’ - Increase sales up to (200%). If you’re selling a physical product then be sure to include a photo. But it’s even more important when selling a digital or information product to include a graphical image. You will receive the most sales if you do. People just like to see a physical representation of the product they are buying. You may want to hire someone to design it for you.
- ‘Accepting Credit Cards’ - Increase sales up to (100%). Make sure that you accept credit cards because 90% of all transactions online will be made with them. But you should also consider other options as well like accepting checks, money orders, and debit cards. And if you have a PayPal account you can accept international orders and different currencies. The more ways you can collect money on your website the more sales you’ll make.
- ‘Asking for the Order’ - Increase sales up to (80%). If you don’t ask for the order you will be losing a lot of sales. So remember to always to ask for the order. And have a few places where your prospects can order your products. You always want to make it easy for them to buy. By having more order links on your sales page they’ll be able to buy whenever the urge strikes them.
- ‘Welcome Page’ - Increase sales up to (37%). When someone joins your newsletter have them go to a welcome page. You can explain the basics of your newsletter and have an offer for a product. It could be for one of your products or an affiliate one. Whenever you expose people to more of your products your sales will increase.
- ‘Bonuses’ - Increase sales up to (?%). This is a biggie. Want to add more value to your products and make more sales? Just keep piling on the bonuses until your offer is just too good to refuse. They say you should have your bonuses add up to 7 times the value of the product you’re selling. Some people will actually buy your product just to receive the bonuses if they are good enough. So make sure you only offer valuable ones. And make sure the free bonuses are directly related to your original product.
Don’t forget to test everything you do to find out what works the best for your products.
One of the best possible ways to seriously increase your sales would be to invest and study copywriting. Because with your improved copywriting skills all of your ads, headlines, sales pages, emails and marketing campaigns will improve dramatically. This means more people reading your ads, visiting your websites and buying your products. So I strongly suggest that you invest your time and money in learning and improving your copywriting and marketing skills, you’ll be glad you did.
Copyright 2005 Duane Marx
About The Author
For other free marketing tips please visit: http://www.internet-checklist.com.